Scope of software
- when you open the software, you will receive a notice about access rights;
- Information on your browser and computer that is automatically received and recorded by the Software when you use the Software Network Service or access the Software Platform webpage, including but not limited to your personal telephone number and email address; Property information (transaction records, balances, coupons, game-based redemption codes, bank card information, etc.); personal online records and log information (including software usage records, click records, operation logs, etc.); device information (including operating system type, Operating system language), other hardware and software information, and web page records you need;
- user personal data obtained by the software from business partners through lawful means.
- keyword information you enter when using the search service provided by the software platform;
- relevant information data collected by the software that you publish in the software, including but not limited to participation activities, transaction information and evaluation details;
- violations of legal provisions or rules of this software and the measures taken against you by the software.
Use of information
- the software won't come to any irrelevant third party to provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information, unless get your permission in advance, or the third party and the software of this software (including affiliates) alone or together to provide the service for you, and at the end of the service, it will be banned from access to be able to access all the information including its before.
- the software also does not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or disseminate your personal information free of charge by any means. If any user of the software platform is found to be engaged in the above activities, the software shall have the right to immediately terminate the service agreement with such user.
- for the purpose of service users, the software may be through the use of your personal information, provide you with the information you have interested in, including but not limited to sent you product and service information, or to share information with this software partners so that they send you information about its products and services, which need your prior consent).
The software will disclose your personal information, in whole or in part, in accordance with your personal will or as required by law, if:
- disclose to a third party with your prior consent;
- in order to provide the products and services you require, you must share your personal information with a third party;
- disclosure to a third party or to an administrative or judicial body in accordance with the relevant provisions of the law or at the request of the administrative or judicial body;
- if you violate relevant Chinese laws and regulations or this software service agreement or relevant rules, you need to disclose to a third party;
- if you are an eligible complainant of intellectual property rights and have filed a complaint, you should disclose the information to the complainant at the request of the complainant so that both parties can settle possible rights disputes;
- in a transaction created on the software platform, if either party to the transaction performs or partially performs the transaction obligation and makes a request for information disclosure, the software has the right to decide to provide the user with the contact information and other necessary information of the other party to the transaction to facilitate the completion of the transaction or the settlement of the dispute.
- other disclosures deemed softwareropriate by the software in accordance with laws, regulations or website policies.
Information storage and exchange
- Information and data about you collected by the software will be stored on the servers of the software and/or its affiliates and may be transmitted to and accessed, stored and displayed overseas in your country, region or the place where the software collects the information and data.
- you have the right to choose to accept or reject cookies. You can reject cookies by modifying your browser Settings. However, if you choose to reject cookies, you may not be able to log in or use the software network services or functions that depend on cookies.
- the relevant information obtained through the cookies set forth in this software shall be subject to this policy.
- the software account has security protection functions, please properly keep your user name and password information. This software will ensure that your information will not be lost, misused and altered through the user password encryption and other security measures. Despite the aforementioned security measures, please also note that there are no "perfect security measures" in the information network.
- when using the software network service to conduct online transactions, please protect your personal information and only provide it to others when necessary. If you find that your personal information is leaked, especially the user name and password of the software, please contact the customer service of the software immediately so that the software can take corresponding measures.
- the company reserves the right to modify this policy at any time, so please check it frequently. In case of any material change of this policy, the company will inform the company through the form of notice on the website.
- If you have privacy concerns, complaints or questions to ask us, please contact us at PDFlux@paodingai.com.